Faculty Advisor: Rajesk Nyack, Ph.D.
Ellen Dong, President firstname.lastname@example.org
Faizah Sheikh, Vice President email@example.com
Faculty Advisor: Jennifer Bhuiyan, Pharm.D.
Debika Kundu, President firstname.lastname@example.org
Sarah Adly, Vice President email@example.com
Faculty Advisor: Nitesh Kunda, Ph.D.
Mimansa Goyal, Chair firstname.lastname@example.org
Mural Quadros, Vice Chair email@example.com
Faculty Advisor: Sarah Smith, Pharm.D.
Raya Keir, President firstname.lastname@example.org
Daya Biju, Vice President email@example.com
Faculty Advisor: Judith L. Beizer, Pharm.D.
Kristen Mathew, President Kristen.firstname.lastname@example.org
Michele Mathew, Vice President email@example.com
Faculty Advisor: Aaron Muth, Ph.D.
Joel Lee, President firstname.lastname@example.org
Isabel Clarke, Vice President email@example.com
Faculty Advisory: Maha Saad, Pharm.D.
Sharon Joseph, President firstname.lastname@example.org
Sophia Aziz, Vice President email@example.com
Faculty Advisor: Somnath Pal, Ph.D.
Holly Nguyen, President firstname.lastname@example.org
Sharupa Azmal, Vice President email@example.com
Faculty Advisor: Wenchen Wu, Ph.D.
Faculty Advisor: William Maidhof, Pharm.D.
Shakhzoda Rakhimova, President firstname.lastname@example.org
Hanna Song, Vice President email@example.com
Faculty Advisor: Damary Torres, Pharm.D.
Ashley Medina, President firstname.lastname@example.org
Julia Otruba, Vice President email@example.com
Faculty Advisor: Wenchen Wu, Ph.D.
Ellen Yi, President firstname.lastname@example.org
Dimitrios Alexopoulos, President-Elect email@example.com
Daniella Camporeale, President firstname.lastname@example.org
Laura Pham, Vice President email@example.com
Faculty Advisor: Joseph V. Etzel, Pharm.D.
Alper Ozdemir, President firstname.lastname@example.org
Raymond Malgioglio, Vice President email@example.com
Faculty Advisor: Joseph Brocavich, Pharm.D.
Kevin Kim, President firstname.lastname@example.org
Jonathan Bishop, Vice President email@example.com
Faculty Advisor: Alyssa Quinlan, M.S.
Izabela Horzempa, President firstname.lastname@example.org
Kaileen Murray, Vice President email@example.com
Faculty Advisor: Yolene Gousse, DrPH, MPH
Jeel Trivedi, President firstname.lastname@example.org
Paige Seibert, Vice President email@example.com
Faculty Advisor: Mary Jo Perry
Genyiah Stevens, President firstname.lastname@example.org
Kaley Hylton, Vice President email@example.com
Faculty Advisor: Elsen C. Jacob, Pharm.D.
Vassilia Plakas, President firstname.lastname@example.org
Frances Dela Cruz, Vice President email@example.com
Faculty Advisor: Manouchkathe Cassagnol, Pharm.D.
Riya Vinoy, President firstname.lastname@example.org
Nixa Bose, Vice President email@example.com
Student College of Clinical Pharmacy (SCCP)
Faculty Advisor: Sharon See, Pharm.D.
Nadin Mostafa, President firstname.lastname@example.org
Erica Kohen, Vice President email@example.com
Faculty Advisor: Emily Ambizas, Pharm.D.
Peter Chung, President Peter.firstname.lastname@example.org
Steffan Chugh, Vice President email@example.com
Faculty Advisor: Chung-Shien Lee, Pharm.D.
Blanche Palasi, President firstname.lastname@example.org
Victoria Perez, Vice President email@example.com
Faculty Advisor: Gladys El-Chaar
Kelly Lavery, President Kelly.firstname.lastname@example.org
Nicole Zielinski, Vice President email@example.com
Faculty Advisor: Diane Hardej, Ph.D.
Zara Marsh, President firstname.lastname@example.org
Nicole Batko, Vice President email@example.com
Any proposals for new student organization will require that the following questions be completed and sent to College’s Division of Student Affairs for review. Please complete the following questions on a word document.
1. Discuss your purpose and vision behind the establishment of the new student organization.
2. Would this organization be addressing a gap or need within the pharmacy and/or health sciences student population?
3. Would any of the currently SGI recognized, or college recognized organization be able to address this the need or gap that exists? All student organizations are listed on the College’s webpage.
4. If this organization were to be approved, it should aim to provide educational and professional development opportunities. Please provide a potential list of speakers or topics that would be held by the organization.
5. At the national level, would you student organization be under a professional organization? If so, can you please provide the link to the organization and information about the professional organization mission and goals.
6. Have or will you be sending a student survey to the College to determine if there is student interest in this organization?
7. If this organization were to be approved on a probationary status, who would serve as the organization’s faculty advisor? Please note that only full-time CPHS faculty members can serve in this capacity.
Once the information is provided, the Student Organization proposal will be reviewed by the Dr. Joseph V. Etzel, Associate Dean of Student Affairs at (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Diana J. Patino, Assistant Director for Administration and Student Activities and the Dean of the College at (email@example.com). A decision will be rendered within 10-15 business days.